Los Angeles News
President Barack Obama's West LA campaign office vandalized
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- President Barack Obama's West Los Angeles campaign office was vandalized Thursday night.
It happened around 7:25 p.m. in the 6700 block of South Centinela Avenue.
Witnesses said someone called them after hearing glass breaking at the office. They then noticed something had been thrown through the window. It also appears someone may have fired shots with a BB gun at the building.
No one was in the office at the time.
This comes just days before Obama is scheduled to visit L.A. He'll be here next week to raise money for his 2012 campaign.
As for the incident on Thursday, police say they have no suspect description and there are no video surveillance cameras in the area.
vandalism, west los angeles, president barack obama, los angeles news
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures peds 28 min ago
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison 39 min ago
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire 3 min ago
- 290 missing, 6 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- 3 'pimps' busted for Compton prostitution ring 47 min ago
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks 12 min ago
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break