Los Angeles News
3 teens arrested for stealing beer, assault
COVINA, Calif. (KABC) -- Three teens were arrested for stealing beer from a Covina market Wednesday after crashing their getaway car.
Nineteen-year-olds Andy Huynh, Nicholas Kalscheuer and Nicholas Fiumetto were arrested Wednesday on suspicion of robbery, assault with a deadly weapon and resisting arrest, according to Covina police.
Kalscheuer and Fiumetto allegedly entered the Baja Ranch Market Wednesday afternoon and ran out with a case of beer.
Kalscheuer was grabbed and held by store employees as Fiumetto was chased into the parking lot, where Huynh was waiting in a getaway car. Fiumetto and Hyunh attempted to drive away while an employee jumped onto the hood of the car.
Huynh crashed the car into a curb, sending the employee to the ground.
Fiumetto ran to a next-door car wash facility, where he was apprehended by police.
Huynh left identification in the car and was later arrested.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
arrest, burglary, stupid criminals, los angeles news
- James Gandolfini of 'Sopranos' dies at 51 1 min ago
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill LA woman 13 min ago
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged elder abuse
- TWA Flight 800 documentary hints at cover-up
- West Hills murder suspect to appear in court
- 3.1-magnitude earthquake jolts Inland Empire
- Man stabbed during carjacking in Oxnard
- Search for Jimmy Hoffa yields nothing, again
- Aug. trial set for Ohio man in kidnap case
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- Baby bath seats recalled due to drowning fear
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Paris, Prince Jackson refute chef's testimony
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)