Los Angeles News
3 teens arrested for stealing beer, assault
COVINA, Calif. (KABC) -- Three teens were arrested for stealing beer from a Covina market Wednesday after crashing their getaway car.
Nineteen-year-olds Andy Huynh, Nicholas Kalscheuer and Nicholas Fiumetto were arrested Wednesday on suspicion of robbery, assault with a deadly weapon and resisting arrest, according to Covina police.
Kalscheuer and Fiumetto allegedly entered the Baja Ranch Market Wednesday afternoon and ran out with a case of beer.
Kalscheuer was grabbed and held by store employees as Fiumetto was chased into the parking lot, where Huynh was waiting in a getaway car. Fiumetto and Hyunh attempted to drive away while an employee jumped onto the hood of the car.
Huynh crashed the car into a curb, sending the employee to the ground.
Fiumetto ran to a next-door car wash facility, where he was apprehended by police.
Huynh left identification in the car and was later arrested.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
arrest, burglary, stupid criminals, los angeles news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large 8 min ago
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct
- Cold snap moving across Southern California
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked 48 min ago
- Oscar Isaac can relate to 'Llewyn Davis'
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate