Los Angeles News
Metrolink service restored after train derailment
SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (KABC) -- Metrolink service between Newhall to downtown Burbank has been restored as of noon on Tuesday.
Trains were replaced by a bus in the morning due to a freight train derailment. Officials say the train jumped the track in Pacoima Monday night.
The train did not tip over and no injuries or damages have been reported.
metrolink, santa clarita valley, burbank, los angeles news
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Compton chase victim remembered by loved ones
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'