Los Angeles News
Metrolink service restored after train derailment
SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (KABC) -- Metrolink service between Newhall to downtown Burbank has been restored as of noon on Tuesday.
Trains were replaced by a bus in the morning due to a freight train derailment. Officials say the train jumped the track in Pacoima Monday night.
The train did not tip over and no injuries or damages have been reported.
metrolink, santa clarita valley, burbank, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 42 min ago
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies 10 min ago
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video