Los Angeles News
White powder sent to 'Dancing With the Stars' deemed harmless
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- White powder sent in an envelope to the set of "Dancing With The Stars" has been determined to be harmless.
The envelope was received Wednesday by the mail room at the CBS lot, where the show is taped.
Authorities said it was not addressed to a specific person.
This isn't the first time this has happened. Another envelope containing harmless white powder was sent to "Dancing With The Stars" last November.
dancing with the stars, los angeles news
- Boy Scouts vote to accept openly gay boys
- Palmdale boy allegedly tortured; 2 in custody
- LA gang coordinated from Kansas house: arrest 30 min ago
- Jodi Arias sentencing: Judge declares mistrial
- Cold case: Cadaver dog fails to pick up scent
- Citibank in Tarzana robbed; suspects get away
- IE school, parents make push for crosswalk
- 5-acre brush fire burns near Castaic school
- Eric Garcetti meets with Mayor Villaraigosa
- I-5 bridge collapses in Wash.; people in water 54 min ago
- abcnews: NY man rescued after month of alleged torture
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- SI model accepts local teen's prom proposal
- OTRC: Jennifer Aniston plays stripper in 'Millers'