Los Angeles News
Woman killed in Pasadena apartment blaze
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- A woman was killed in an early morning fire at an apartment in Pasadena on Friday.
Firefighters responded to the two-story building on the 60th block of South Meridith Avenue at about 6 a.m. and extinguished the flames.
After further investigation, a woman's body was found inside. Her name has not been released.
The fire was confined to the single unit, but utilities were shut down to all units. About 20 residents live in the building.
The cause of the fire was under investigation.
fire, pasadena, los angeles news
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- OC teen to be tried as adult in dad beating
- OC thieves sought for smash-grab robbery 36 min ago
- Ex-PTA president allegedly stole candy funds
- Ex-Compton deputy fire chief out on bail
- AZ sheriff's office profiles Latinos - judge
- London attack: 3 more arrested in slaying 1 min ago
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Blake Shelton's Oklahoma benefit concert
- Man walks tightrope at Austria cathedral
27 min ago