Los Angeles News
$50K reward offered to catch Venice letter carrier robber
VENICE, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A $50,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the conviction of the man who robbed a letter carrier in Venice.
The Postal Inspection Service said the robbery happened in September at Rennie Avenue and Rose Court.
The suspect was last seen wearing a blue bandana, T-shirt and cut-off shorts.
After the robbery, he ran off with three other men.
Authorities haven't said what the suspect took from the letter carrier.
If you have any information about the crime or the suspect, you're urged to call (877) 876-2455.
venice beach, robbery, los angeles news
- LA council OKs restrictions on e-cig sellers 18 min ago
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court
- Ventura growers protect crops from freezing
- Cold front moves across Southern California
- Abducted Palmdale children found safe
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Newtown dispatcher told callers to take cover
- Indio High student diagnosed with tuberculosis
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- 'Top Gun' woman tapped for Pentagon no. 2 job
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film