Los Angeles News
$50K reward offered to catch Venice letter carrier robber
VENICE, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A $50,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the conviction of the man who robbed a letter carrier in Venice.
The Postal Inspection Service said the robbery happened in September at Rennie Avenue and Rose Court.
The suspect was last seen wearing a blue bandana, T-shirt and cut-off shorts.
After the robbery, he ran off with three other men.
Authorities haven't said what the suspect took from the letter carrier.
If you have any information about the crime or the suspect, you're urged to call (877) 876-2455.
venice beach, robbery, los angeles news
- Report: Possible armed suspect in LA Times bldg 9 min ago
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- Good Friday: Pope remembers those who suffer
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat 11 min ago
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
36 min ago