Los Angeles News
$50K reward offered to catch Venice letter carrier robber
VENICE, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A $50,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the conviction of the man who robbed a letter carrier in Venice.
The Postal Inspection Service said the robbery happened in September at Rennie Avenue and Rose Court.
The suspect was last seen wearing a blue bandana, T-shirt and cut-off shorts.
After the robbery, he ran off with three other men.
Authorities haven't said what the suspect took from the letter carrier.
If you have any information about the crime or the suspect, you're urged to call (877) 876-2455.
venice beach, robbery, los angeles news
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Men w/ stolen passports on jet 'not terrorists' 37 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants