Los Angeles News
Pedestrian hit, killed on westbound I-10
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Lanes were closed on the I-10 West before La Brea Avenue after a pedestrian was hit and killed on Monday.
The incident happened around 6 a.m.
Three lanes were closed on the I-10 westbound, and traffic was backed up for miles. All lanes reopened around 6:45 a.m.
Authorities haven't released any information about the victim.
car crash, west los angeles, los angeles news, scott reiff
- Fatal Baldwin Village fire deemed accident
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen
- Mom sought for abducting 3 kids in Palmdale
- Boy, 7, dies following Mid-City shooting
- Human skeletal remains found in Montebello
- Simi Valley neighbors found dead in front yards
- Kelly Thomas trial: Surveillance video shown
- Baby falls out of stroller in wild robbery 52 min ago
- Best high-tech toys for kids this season
- abcnews: 2 skydivers killed in AZ midair collision
- USC football coach Sarkisian takes helm
- Paul Walker crash seen on surveillance video
- Ben Stiller marks prints at TCL Theatre
- OTRC: Kelly Clarkson new Christmas music video