Los Angeles News
Pedestrian hit, killed on westbound I-10
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Lanes were closed on the I-10 West before La Brea Avenue after a pedestrian was hit and killed on Monday.
The incident happened around 6 a.m.
Three lanes were closed on the I-10 westbound, and traffic was backed up for miles. All lanes reopened around 6:45 a.m.
Authorities haven't released any information about the victim.
car crash, west los angeles, los angeles news, scott reiff
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Gorman brush fire near full containment 13 min ago
- Tustin theater evacuated for investigation 32 min ago
- High-speed chase leads to arrests, 5 injuries
- Young woman's body found in Santa Paula park
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio 16 min ago
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report