Los Angeles News
Man's body found by firefighters battling fire in North Hollywood
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Authorities were working to identify a body found in North Hollywood early Saturday morning.
The man's body was discovered by firefighters battling a blaze about 2 a.m. in the 6900 block of North Farmdale Avenue.
Firefighters arrived to find a trailer behind a one-story business engulfed in flames. Crews were able to extinguish the fire before it spread to the business.
The man's name was not released. Authorities said the man, who is 20 to 30 years old, might be an employee of the business. A positive identification and exact cause of death will be determined by the Los Angeles County Department of Coroner.
The cause of the fire was under investigation.
north hollywood, san fernando valley, fire, los angeles news
- Vandals break in, trash church in Palmdale
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Deputies shoot, kill armed man during fight
- IE woman punches officer, tries to take Taser
- Suspect killed in Alhambra PD station ID'ed
- Simi Valley attack may be gang-related, police say
- Calif. law takes effect on microstamping guns
- NorCal beach parking fee fight gets heated
- Obama addresses Morehouse College graduates
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- 'Star Trek' tops box office with $70.6M debut
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list