Los Angeles News
Man's body found by firefighters battling fire in North Hollywood
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Authorities were working to identify a body found in North Hollywood early Saturday morning.
The man's body was discovered by firefighters battling a blaze about 2 a.m. in the 6900 block of North Farmdale Avenue.
Firefighters arrived to find a trailer behind a one-story business engulfed in flames. Crews were able to extinguish the fire before it spread to the business.
The man's name was not released. Authorities said the man, who is 20 to 30 years old, might be an employee of the business. A positive identification and exact cause of death will be determined by the Los Angeles County Department of Coroner.
The cause of the fire was under investigation.
north hollywood, san fernando valley, fire, los angeles news
- Authorities investigate body found in Laguna Hills
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital
- Mega Millions jackpot may exceed $400 million
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- 24 students arrested in school drug ring case
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- San Diego cross memorial removal ordered 21 min ago
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Newtown priest speaks out on shooting
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son