Los Angeles News
Man's body found by firefighters battling fire in North Hollywood
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Authorities were working to identify a body found in North Hollywood early Saturday morning.
The man's body was discovered by firefighters battling a blaze about 2 a.m. in the 6900 block of North Farmdale Avenue.
Firefighters arrived to find a trailer behind a one-story business engulfed in flames. Crews were able to extinguish the fire before it spread to the business.
The man's name was not released. Authorities said the man, who is 20 to 30 years old, might be an employee of the business. A positive identification and exact cause of death will be determined by the Los Angeles County Department of Coroner.
The cause of the fire was under investigation.
north hollywood, san fernando valley, fire, los angeles news
- Southern California heat expected to die down
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Burbank man arrested in stabbing attack
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: US travel advice from other countries
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast 9 min ago
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million 18 min ago
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians