Los Angeles News
Man accused of exposing self near San Fernando Valley schools
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A North Hollywood man was expected to be charged Thursday for exposing himself to girls near San Fernando Valley schools.
Police said Roderico Lopez, 28, would drive his red van near schools and commit lewd acts where girls could see him.
Authorities said they received 11 reports about the same suspect. They think there could be more victims.
Lopez is being held on $20,000 bail.
Police asked other possible victims to call (877) LAPD-24-7.
north hollywood, sex crimes, los angeles news
- Malaysia: No debris at spot on China images
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 4
- 2 dead after car plows into crowd near SXSW 6 min ago
- Bell trial: Rizzo's sentencing postponed
- Mom of wandering boys was supervised by CPS
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Colorado River Board of CA discusses drought
- FBI hunting Hawaii for top terror suspect
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons