Los Angeles News
Man accused of exposing self near San Fernando Valley schools
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A North Hollywood man was expected to be charged Thursday for exposing himself to girls near San Fernando Valley schools.
Police said Roderico Lopez, 28, would drive his red van near schools and commit lewd acts where girls could see him.
Authorities said they received 11 reports about the same suspect. They think there could be more victims.
Lopez is being held on $20,000 bail.
Police asked other possible victims to call (877) LAPD-24-7.
north hollywood, sex crimes, los angeles news
- Car rally to be held in honor of Paul Walker
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- OC crash kills 4; alcohol, speed suspected
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Pasadena apartment fire caused by heater 27 min ago
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- Rancho Santa Margarita crash leaves 5 injured
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Mandela's family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis