Los Angeles News
2 injured in Burbank multiple-vehicle wreck
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- An investigation is under way to determine what caused a frightening crash in Burbank.
The crash happened at about 11:50 p.m. Friday at the intersection of Kenneth Road and Palm Avenue.
Police said one vehicle was going north on Kenneth Road and the other was driving east on Palm Avenue when they collided.
One of the vehicles ended up on top of a parked car.
Two people were taken to the hospital. Their conditions were not immediately known.
City News Service contributed to this report.
car crash, burbank, los angeles news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Malaysia air force: Jet may have turned back
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book