Los Angeles News
'Grim Sleeper' linked to 6 more deaths, 2 attempted murders
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Police have linked the man charged in the "Grim Sleeper" serial killings to six more deaths and two attempted murders.
Lonnie Franklin Junior has already pleaded not guilty to killing 10 women.
Their bodies were found in the South L.A. area. One-hundred-eighty photographs were found at Franklin's home.
Police say the majority of the women in the pictures have been identified, although 48 remain unidentified.
Authorities are not seeking additional criminal charges in the new cases.
homicide investigation, murder, sex crimes, south los angeles, downtown, los angeles news
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail 15 min ago
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Jennifer Lopez's sexy new music video
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
7 min ago