Los Angeles News
'Grim Sleeper' linked to 6 more deaths, 2 attempted murders
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Police have linked the man charged in the "Grim Sleeper" serial killings to six more deaths and two attempted murders.
Lonnie Franklin Junior has already pleaded not guilty to killing 10 women.
Their bodies were found in the South L.A. area. One-hundred-eighty photographs were found at Franklin's home.
Police say the majority of the women in the pictures have been identified, although 48 remain unidentified.
Authorities are not seeking additional criminal charges in the new cases.
homicide investigation, murder, sex crimes, south los angeles, downtown, los angeles news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95 3 min ago
- Jameis Winston won't be charged in rape case 30 min ago
- Fast food workers protest, demand $15 an hour
- Cold snap moving across Southern California 14 min ago
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct 53 min ago
- Idaho school bus crash: 1 child killed, 4 hurt
- US teacher killed in Benghazi: officials
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- Manhattan Toy Quixel baby rattles recalled
- Photos: ABC7 viewers share holiday photos
- Bynes leaves inpatient treatment, says lawyer 26 min ago
- Banksy 'Flower Girl' could fetch up to $300K
- OTRC: 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' official trailer
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
13 min ago