Los Angeles News
Man found dead at frat house near UCLA
WESTWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An 18-year-old Manhattan Beach man was found dead at a fraternity house near the UCLA campus, coroner's officials said.
The victim was identified as Glen Parrish, who was apparently found in a bed by friends about 2 p.m. Saturday.
The school's student newspaper said he was not a UCLA student and was found dead at the Theta Chi fraternity house at 663 Gayley Ave.
Results from toxicology reports were not yet available.
westside, los angeles news
- OC sheriff's reserve sergeant found beaten
- UK attack driven by radical Islam - officials
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Model murder trial: Case in hands of jury
- Bill proposed to reduce night airport noise
- Injured volunteer wants thousands from hiker
- Prop D, limit on pot shops in LA, passes
- Okla. tornado tore through 13,000 buildings
- abcnews: US IDs 4 Americans killed by drones
- Arias jury stuck but must keep deliberating
- Curious about caviar? Class available in WeHo
- Virgin tops, Spirit flops in airline survey
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees
- ABC7 relief drive for Okla. tornado victims