Los Angeles News
Arrest in attempted kidnapping in Monrovia
MONROVIA, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities said on Monday that an arrest was made after an attempted kidnapping of a 6-year-old boy in Monrovia.
Authorities said an arrest was made on Sunday night, but no further details were released.
Los Angeles County sheriff's officials said the boy was playing outside his house on Graydon Avenue about 4 p.m. Friday when the suspect grabbed him and ran off. The boy managed to escape by biting the suspect and immediately ran home.
"He put his hand over my mouth and picked me up with his hand over my stomach," the boy said. "I was kicking and I bit him and he fell down and he dropped me, so I ran home."
kidnap, los angeles county fire department, los angeles news
- LA council OKs restrictions on e-cig sellers 19 min ago
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court
- Ventura growers protect crops from freezing
- Cold front moves across Southern California
- Abducted Palmdale children found safe
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Newtown dispatcher told callers to take cover
- Indio High student diagnosed with tuberculosis
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- 'Top Gun' woman tapped for Pentagon no. 2 job
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film