Los Angeles News
Car slams into Norm's in Fairfax Village
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Diners at Norm's Restaurant in Fairfax Village were in for a big shock when a car slammed into the diner Thursday.
The crash happened at about 3:30 a.m. near the intersection of La Cienega Boulevard and Rosewood Avenue.
Police said the driver was heading southbound on La Cienega Boulevard when he tried to turn onto Rosewood Avenue and crashed right into the restaurant.
A male patron and a waiter had minor injuries from flying glass.
Police were searching for the driver, who ran away. There was a passenger in the car, who is OK.
fairfax district, car crash, los angeles news
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- South Korea ferry sinks; 2 dead, 14 injured
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments