Los Angeles News
Arraignment postponed for LA serial killer
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Arraignment was postponed on Monday for the man described as Los Angeles' most prolific serial killer, who is facing four new murder charges.
Chester Turner's arraignment was moved to Jan. 27.
Turner was sent to death row four years ago for murdering 10 women in L.A. County between 1987 and 1998.
The new charges involve four other women that Turner allegedly killed during that same period in an area south of downtown called the Figueroa Corridor.
Turner claims he's not guilty of the new charges.
court case, homicide investigation, murder, los angeles news
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Brush fire burning near Gorman by Quail Lake
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate? 58 min ago
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged 27 min ago
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor 15 min ago
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest 45 min ago
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Shaving heads to help fight childhood cancer
41 min ago