Los Angeles News
Norwalk deputy-involved shooting injures suspect
NORWALK, Calif. (KABC) -- Deputies opened fire, wounding a suspect on the 11700 block of Elmcroft Avenue in Norwalk Tuesday morning.
Officials say a Los Angeles Sheriff's deputy shot the suspect around 3:30 a.m. He was taken to the hospital in an unknown condition.
There is very little information being released, but an investigation is still under way.
Officials aren't yet releasing what led up to the shooting. No deputies were injured.
deputy-involved shooting, los angeles news
- Motorcycle officer struck by hit-run driver 10 min ago
- LA council OKs restrictions on e-cig sellers
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court
- Cold front moves across Southern California 13 min ago
- UCLA police seek sexual battery suspect 31 min ago
- Ventura growers protect crops from freezing
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Newtown dispatcher told callers to take cover
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- 'Top Gun' woman tapped for Pentagon no. 2 job
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
15 min ago