Los Angeles News
Rowland Heights church graffiti investigated as hate crime
ROWLAND HEIGHTS, Calif. (KABC) -- Graffiti found at a Rowland Heights church is being investigated as a hate crime.
The vandalism was found at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on the 2100 block of Valencia Street.
Investigators did not comment on exactly what the graffiti showed, but the sheriff's hate crime task force is investigating the case.
vandalism, hate crime, los angeles news
- NKorea deports captive American war veteran 18 min ago
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot 14 min ago
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material
- Smartphone apps for a better night's sleep 6 min ago
- Long Beach motorcycle show offers demo rides
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Grammys 2014 - list of nominees