Los Angeles News
'Virtual Snow LA' helps with snowboarding, skiing skills
SANTA MONICA, Calif. (KABC) -- If you've always wanted to ski or snowboard, or maybe just brush up on your skills, Virtual Snow Los Angeles in Santa Monica is here to help.
I tried out my boarding skills, and I was closer to the beach than Big Bear!
The ski-run simulator really makes it a fun and painless way to get ready for the snow season.
Using a state-of-the-art downhill simulator, students learn proper technique, and Virtual Snow provides the boots and gear.
The harness and the bar provide confidence needed to learn how to control your board, practice your stance, master how to steer using your edges, and most importantly, learn how to stop.
"It's just going to keep you from falling down over and over and over again and have more fun the few times you get to go," said Adam Kennedy, who has taken his family there for lessons.
The machine really helps take away that fear of falling, so you can focus on learning, and it's a great workout!
Virtual Snow L.A. contact info:
3105 Pico Boulevard
Santa Monica, CA 90405
snow, los angeles news, alysha del valle
- 2 dead after car plows into crowd near SXSW
- Malaysia: No debris at spot on China images
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 5
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine
- Bell trial: Rizzo's sentencing postponed
- Mom of wandering boys was supervised by CPS
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Colorado River Board of CA discusses drought
- FBI hunting Hawaii for top terror suspect
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons