Los Angeles News
Arson probe under way after North Hills church fire
NORTH HILLS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An arson investigation is under way after a small fire at a church in North Hills.
Officials said the fire happened Monday afternoon at the Valley Korean Central Presbyterian Church on the 15300 block of Plummer Street. Racist graffiti was also found nearby.
The fire was started by some unidentified combustibles placed in a toaster in the kitchen.
Anyone with information about the crime was urged to call the Los Angeles Fire Department at (213) 893-9800.
arson, fire, hate crime, los angeles news
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested 4 min ago
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Push to get more Covered California signups
39 min ago
- Easy moves to keep hips strong and healthy
38 min ago