Los Angeles News
Arson probe under way after North Hills church fire
NORTH HILLS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An arson investigation is under way after a small fire at a church in North Hills.
Officials said the fire happened Monday afternoon at the Valley Korean Central Presbyterian Church on the 15300 block of Plummer Street. Racist graffiti was also found nearby.
The fire was started by some unidentified combustibles placed in a toaster in the kitchen.
Anyone with information about the crime was urged to call the Los Angeles Fire Department at (213) 893-9800.
arson, fire, hate crime, los angeles news
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day 24 min ago
- Prosecutors shed light on Maribel Ramos murder
- Vinny Del Negro out as LA Clippers coach
- LA search-and-rescue on standby for Oklahoma
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Jogger sexually assaulted in Santa Paula
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- 2013 Legacy, Outback recalled for steering issue
- New ACL surgery technique reduces failure rate
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10
- Tankless water heaters becoming affordable
26 min ago