Los Angeles News
Union Station partially evacuated due to suspicious package
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Part of Union Station in downtown Los Angeles was evacuated due to a suspicious package Tuesday afternoon.
The Red Line and Purple Line were affected.
A package was found on one of the trains.
Travelers were moved around the station using buses.
The MTA advised that delays were expected for about 20 minutes.
The situation was cleared by 8:30 p.m.
suspicious object, los angeles news
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- Lancaster woman found dead; sons questioned
- Man found dead after house fire in Orange
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- Judge strikes down Utah's same-sex marriage ban
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle 44 min ago
- abcnews: Service dog sniffs out girl's disease
- Casey Kasem conservatorship deal reached
- 9-yr-old FL girl is youngest to bowl 300 game
- OTRC: Phil Robertson's fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future