Los Angeles News
Suspicious package found near Koreatown church
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles police officers were called to a church in Koreatown on Sunday after a suspicious package was found nearby.
LAPD found the object near the Church of Christ on the 600 block of South Manhattan Place at about 9:45 a.m.
Areas surrounding the church were cordoned off as police conducted their investigation. The scene has since been cleared after authorities determined the situation was not dangerous.
Officials did not describe the suspicious package.
koreatown, suspicious object, lapd, los angeles news
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery 49 min ago
- Tornadoes strike Midwest; storms to persist
- Greuel, Garcetti make final stops across LA
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay
- Laguna Beach sex assault suspect surrenders 26 min ago
- Man's body found in vacant apartment in IE
- Man shot, killed in Victorville; 1 arrested
- Hollywood High honored for musical theater
- Girl, 10, fatally shot inside NorCal home
- abcnews: Hofstra student killed in police standoff
- 2 killed in Turkey hot air balloon crash
- United's 787 Dreamliners back in service
- Taylor Swift wins big at Billboard Awards
- Photos: Best moments at Billboard Awards 2013
- Dr. Oz discusses testosterone levels, obesity
47 min ago