Los Angeles News
Suspicious package found near Koreatown church
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles police officers were called to a church in Koreatown on Sunday after a suspicious package was found nearby.
LAPD found the object near the Church of Christ on the 600 block of South Manhattan Place at about 9:45 a.m.
Areas surrounding the church were cordoned off as police conducted their investigation. The scene has since been cleared after authorities determined the situation was not dangerous.
Officials did not describe the suspicious package.
koreatown, suspicious object, lapd, los angeles news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Woman gives $500 to friend who's a single mom
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)