Los Angeles News
Ambulance responding to call crashes into car
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Four people have been injured, including two firefighters, after an ambulance was involved in a car accident Monday morning.
The ambulance's sirens were on at the time of the accident.
It was en route to a fall victim call at around 9:20 a.m. when it crashed into a car at the intersection of Vanowen Street and Vineland Avenue in North Hollywood, according to authorities.
An investigation is under way.
City News Service contributed to this story.
north hollywood, car crash, los angeles news
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment 11 min ago
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- Hollywood burglary suspects caught on camera
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Yellowstone supervolcano bigger than thought
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut