Los Angeles News
Road closures for 2012 Rose Parade in Pasadena
PASADENA, Calif. (CNS) -- Freeway motorists driving in the Pasadena area Sunday and Monday can expect to encounter a series of ramp closures prompted by the 123rd Rose Parade.
Most of the closures will begin Sunday night, with the parade scheduled to begin at 8 a.m. Monday, according to Caltrans.
On the Ventura (134) Freeway, the eastbound Orange Grove Boulevard off- ramp will close at 8 p.m. and reopen at noon Monday. The westbound Orange Grove on-ramp will be closed at 2 a.m. Monday and reopen at noon.
Along the Foothill (210) Freeway, the westbound Sierra Madre Boulevard off-ramp and eastbound Sierra Madre/San Gabriel Boulevard off-ramp will close at 8 p.m. and reopen at 4 p.m. Monday.
On the Long Beach (710) Freeway, the southbound Del Mar Boulevard off- ramp will close at 8 p.m. and reopen at 11 a.m. Monday. The northbound Del Mar on-ramp will be closed from 8 p.m. until 10 a.m. Monday. The northbound California Boulevard on-ramp will close at 6 p.m. and reopen at 11 a.m. Monday.
Meanwhile, Pasadena Avenue will be close from Columbia Street to Del Mar Boulevard at 8 p.m. and reopen at noon Monday, according to Caltrans.
rose parade, los angeles news
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- 2 dead after car plows through SXSW crowd
- NYC explosion kills 7; rescuers resume search
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- LA sheriff candidates faceoff in 1st debate 36 min ago
- Pedestrian hit, killed on I-5 in Downey area
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Ex-Manson follower granted parole for 3rd time
- Malaysia plane search widens into Andaman Sea
- abcnews: Amazon accused of cheating on free shipping
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: Elizabeth Olsen engaged, report says