Los Angeles News
Road closures for 2012 Rose Parade in Pasadena
PASADENA, Calif. (CNS) -- Freeway motorists driving in the Pasadena area Sunday and Monday can expect to encounter a series of ramp closures prompted by the 123rd Rose Parade.
Most of the closures will begin Sunday night, with the parade scheduled to begin at 8 a.m. Monday, according to Caltrans.
On the Ventura (134) Freeway, the eastbound Orange Grove Boulevard off- ramp will close at 8 p.m. and reopen at noon Monday. The westbound Orange Grove on-ramp will be closed at 2 a.m. Monday and reopen at noon.
Along the Foothill (210) Freeway, the westbound Sierra Madre Boulevard off-ramp and eastbound Sierra Madre/San Gabriel Boulevard off-ramp will close at 8 p.m. and reopen at 4 p.m. Monday.
On the Long Beach (710) Freeway, the southbound Del Mar Boulevard off- ramp will close at 8 p.m. and reopen at 11 a.m. Monday. The northbound Del Mar on-ramp will be closed from 8 p.m. until 10 a.m. Monday. The northbound California Boulevard on-ramp will close at 6 p.m. and reopen at 11 a.m. Monday.
Meanwhile, Pasadena Avenue will be close from Columbia Street to Del Mar Boulevard at 8 p.m. and reopen at noon Monday, according to Caltrans.
rose parade, los angeles news
- Race for Los Angeles mayor too close to call 42 min ago
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete 48 min ago
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned 20 min ago
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1, series tied 2-2
- Trutanich concedes to Feuer for city attorney 52 min ago
- LA search-and-rescue on standby for Oklahoma
- Prosecutors shed light on Maribel Ramos murder
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10