Los Angeles News
Suspect flees after fatal shooting in West LA
WEST LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man was killed in a shooting in West Los Angeles Tuesday evening. Authorities are still searching for the suspect.
The incident happened around 7:30 p.m. on the 11300 block of Pearl Street.
Officials said the victim, a man in his 30s, died at the scene.
"Witnesses heard about six or seven gunshots, looked outside and saw the victim collapse from apparent gunshot wounds," said Det. John Skaggs of the Los Angeles Police Department.
Police said the gunman fled on foot.
Anyone with information was asked to contact police at (877) LAPD-24-7.
DEVELOPING... We will add more details to this report as they become available.
shooting, west los angeles, los angeles news, amy powell
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate