Los Angeles News
Disaster loan center to re-open in Pasadena
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- An outreach center that helps people get disaster loan money will re-open in Pasadena Monday.
The center will give information on low-interest federal loans to residents and business owners dealing with damage from last month's storm.
Money is available to people in Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino and Ventura counties.
The center will be open through January 20.
pasadena, los angeles news
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana 22 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car 41 min ago
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC 3 min ago
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead 49 min ago
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis