Los Angeles News
LA City Council tentatively passes porn condom ordinance
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The Los Angeles City Council on Tuesday tentatively passed an ordinance requiring adult film actors to use condoms during film shoots.
Under the ordinance, porn producers would have to provide condoms to actors in order to obtain city film permits.
The proposal must be voted on again next week before becoming law.
If passed, it would supersede a proposed ballot initiative by the AIDS Healthcare Foundation.
A trade association for the porn industry opposes the condom requirement.
health, los angeles news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support 50 min ago
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)