Los Angeles News
LA City Council tentatively passes porn condom ordinance
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The Los Angeles City Council on Tuesday tentatively passed an ordinance requiring adult film actors to use condoms during film shoots.
Under the ordinance, porn producers would have to provide condoms to actors in order to obtain city film permits.
The proposal must be voted on again next week before becoming law.
If passed, it would supersede a proposed ballot initiative by the AIDS Healthcare Foundation.
A trade association for the porn industry opposes the condom requirement.
health, los angeles news
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- Funeral held for LAPD Officer Chris Cortijo
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- 'Mother Ditch' uncovered near downtown LA
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- abcnews: Man accused of killing teens who entered home
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Epilepsy treatment uses laser to stop seizures
- Zadan, Meron to produce Oscars for 3rd year
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2