Los Angeles News
LA City Council tentatively passes porn condom ordinance
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The Los Angeles City Council on Tuesday tentatively passed an ordinance requiring adult film actors to use condoms during film shoots.
Under the ordinance, porn producers would have to provide condoms to actors in order to obtain city film permits.
The proposal must be voted on again next week before becoming law.
If passed, it would supersede a proposed ballot initiative by the AIDS Healthcare Foundation.
A trade association for the porn industry opposes the condom requirement.
health, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing 31 min ago
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 12 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months