Los Angeles News
LA deputy smuggled heroin inside burrito into courthouse lockup
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A Los Angeles County sheriff's deputy has been indicted for allegedly smuggling heroin into a courthouse lockup, hidden inside a burrito.
Deputy Henry Marin, 27, surrendered on Wednesday.
He has pleaded not guilty to one count of bringing drugs into a jail and another count of conspiracy to commit a crime.
Marin has been relieved of duty without pay. He was assigned to the Court Services Division at the Airport Branch Courthouses in Los Angeles.
City News Service contributed to this report.
los angeles county sheriff's department, los angeles news
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion 55 min ago
- Prop D, limit on pot shops in LA, passes
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- Bear roams around Shadow Hills neighborhood
- LA city attorney race: Mike Feuer wins
- Ron Galperin wins LA city controller race
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe 48 min ago
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1, series tied 2-2
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10