Los Angeles News
Suspected drunk driver arrested after chase in Culver City
CULVER CITY, Calif. (KABC) -- A suspected drunken driver who led police on a high-speed chase was arrested after trying to run inside a Culver City hospital.
Benjamin Korman, 40, was taken into custody late Saturday night just outside Brotman Medical Center.
The chase began in Palms, where Korman refused to pull over.
Korman then wound his way through West Los Angeles, the Wilshire District and West Hollywood before winding up at the hospital in Culver City.
Police arrested him before he could run inside.
City News Service contributed to this report.
culver city, car chase, arrest, dui, los angeles news
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood 46 min ago
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Crimean, Russian politicians talk referendum 59 min ago
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus' Twitter jabs at Katy Perry