Los Angeles News
Bus crashes w/ FedEx truck, causes fuel spill
PANORAMA CITY, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A Metro bus collided with a FedEx truck in Panorama City Wednesday morning, knocking the delivery truck on its side and spilling an unknown amount of fuel onto the road.
At least two people were taken to the hospital with injuries. The crash happened just before 9:30 a.m. along the 9600 block of Van Nuys Boulevard.
It is still unclear what caused the crash. As of the late morning, crews were still working to clean up the scene.
accident, los angeles news
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker 24 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church 19 min ago
- Man wakes up locked inside dark empty plane
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC 9 min ago
- Pasadena apartment fire caused by heater
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- VC suspicious death investigation underway
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Cold weather brings flight cancellations
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis