Los Angeles News
Bus crashes w/ FedEx truck, causes fuel spill
PANORAMA CITY, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A Metro bus collided with a FedEx truck in Panorama City Wednesday morning, knocking the delivery truck on its side and spilling an unknown amount of fuel onto the road.
At least two people were taken to the hospital with injuries. The crash happened just before 9:30 a.m. along the 9600 block of Van Nuys Boulevard.
It is still unclear what caused the crash. As of the late morning, crews were still working to clean up the scene.
accident, los angeles news
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Whittier police standoff forces evacuations
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)