Los Angeles News
Long Beach Airport has lowest airfare in CA
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- The Long Beach Airport has some of the best airfares in the state and the country.
Based on statistics from the U.S. Department of Transportation, the airport had the lowest airfares in the state and the second lowest fares in the nation.
According to Bankrate.com, the average domestic fare nationally is $356.
The average fare at Long Beach Airport is $216. That amounts to a $140 difference.
long beach, airport news, los angeles news
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured 41 min ago
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed 47 min ago
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination 49 min ago
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks