Los Angeles News
Long Beach Airport has lowest airfare in CA
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- The Long Beach Airport has some of the best airfares in the state and the country.
Based on statistics from the U.S. Department of Transportation, the airport had the lowest airfares in the state and the second lowest fares in the nation.
According to Bankrate.com, the average domestic fare nationally is $356.
The average fare at Long Beach Airport is $216. That amounts to a $140 difference.
long beach, airport news, los angeles news
- Boston Marathon runners show resilience 8 min ago
- Ambulance crash: 4 injured in Signal Hill
- Viewing to be held for LA police officer 20 min ago
- S.Korea ferry crew actions were 'murderous'
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- Alleged arsonist Tased by police in Hollywood
- Compton big rig crash leaves woman dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- abcnews: Car bursts into flames in lion habitat
- Hyun-Jin Ryu raises money for ferry victims
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
52 min ago