Los Angeles News
Long Beach Airport has lowest airfare in CA
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- The Long Beach Airport has some of the best airfares in the state and the country.
Based on statistics from the U.S. Department of Transportation, the airport had the lowest airfares in the state and the second lowest fares in the nation.
According to Bankrate.com, the average domestic fare nationally is $356.
The average fare at Long Beach Airport is $216. That amounts to a $140 difference.
long beach, airport news, los angeles news
- Fast food workers protest, want $15 an hour
- US teacher killed in Benghazi: officials
- The Game raises money for family of slain boy
- Motorcycle officer struck by hit-run driver
- 2 deputies OK after crash on West 105 Freeway 35 min ago
- LAPD seeing fewer qualified applicants
- LA council OKs restrictions on e-cig sellers
- UCLA police seek sexual battery suspect
- Cold snap moving across Southern California
- Bratton picked as NYPD commissioner again 58 min ago
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- OTRC: Beyonce posts bikini pics, goes on vegan diet
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
53 min ago
- Holiday headaches triggers to watch out for
10 min ago