Los Angeles News
Drivers warned of 210 East Freeway lane closures
ARCADIA, Calif. (KABC) -- Lane closures on the eastbound 210 freeway are expected Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights due to construction of the Metro Gold Line Foothill extension from Pasadena to Azusa.
Three lanes of the eastbound 210 Freeway will be closed from 10:00 p.m. Tuesday night until 6:00 a.m. Wednesday morning.
Other closures will occur again on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Eastbound onramps at Rosemead Boulevard, Michillinda Boulevard and Baldwin Avenue will close at 9:00 p.m. Partial lane closures will begin at 10:00 p.m. Full lane closures are expected at midnight and will last until 5:00 a.m. All lanes will reopen by 6:00 a.m.
Drivers are to expect traffic delays during those hours. All traffic from the closures will be detoured to Foothill Boulevard.
construction, freeway, los angeles news
- Car rally to be held in honor of Paul Walker 48 min ago
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- OC crash kills 4; alcohol, speed suspected
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- Rancho Santa Margarita crash leaves 5 injured
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Mandela's family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis