Los Angeles News
Witness scares off apartment burglary suspects in Culver City
CULVER CITY, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are searching for three suspects in an apartment burglary who were scared off by a witness in Culver City on Monday night.
The incident happened in the 3000 block of Grand View Avenue in the Palms area of the city. Two black males reportedly forced the front door open to the residence. Just 10 minutes prior, the suspects knocked on the door to see if anyone was home. The person inside did not answer because he was not expecting company.
Once the men were inside, they were confronted in the living room by a second witness, who scared them off.
The suspects fled to an awaiting 1998 to 1999 4-door pearl white Infinity with California plates driven by a third white female suspect. She is described as having blonde hair, standing about 5 feet 4 inches tall, weighing 100 pounds and is between 20 to 23 years old. She was wearing a pink jacket.
The first suspect is described as a black male with black hair and brown eyes, standing 6 feet tall, weighing 160 pounds and is between 21 to 25 years old wearing a red hat, black shirt and dark jeans.
His partner is described as a black male black with black hair, brown eyes, standing 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighing 170 pounds and is also between 21 to 25 years old. He has multiple tattoos on both arms.
The Los Angeles Police Department is reminding all area residents to ensure that their doors and windows are locked and to immediately report any suspicious activity to the LAPD Pacific Division.
burglary, culver city, los angeles news
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery 44 min ago
- Griffith Park mountain lion exposed to poison
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- S.Korean ferry: Vice principal commits suicide 10 min ago
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims 13 min ago
- Pro-Russian insurgents ignore diplomatic deal 20 min ago
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)