Los Angeles News
Witness scares off apartment burglary suspects in Culver City
CULVER CITY, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are searching for three suspects in an apartment burglary who were scared off by a witness in Culver City on Monday night.
The incident happened in the 3000 block of Grand View Avenue in the Palms area of the city. Two black males reportedly forced the front door open to the residence. Just 10 minutes prior, the suspects knocked on the door to see if anyone was home. The person inside did not answer because he was not expecting company.
Once the men were inside, they were confronted in the living room by a second witness, who scared them off.
The suspects fled to an awaiting 1998 to 1999 4-door pearl white Infinity with California plates driven by a third white female suspect. She is described as having blonde hair, standing about 5 feet 4 inches tall, weighing 100 pounds and is between 20 to 23 years old. She was wearing a pink jacket.
The first suspect is described as a black male with black hair and brown eyes, standing 6 feet tall, weighing 160 pounds and is between 21 to 25 years old wearing a red hat, black shirt and dark jeans.
His partner is described as a black male black with black hair, brown eyes, standing 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighing 170 pounds and is also between 21 to 25 years old. He has multiple tattoos on both arms.
The Los Angeles Police Department is reminding all area residents to ensure that their doors and windows are locked and to immediately report any suspicious activity to the LAPD Pacific Division.
burglary, culver city, los angeles news
- Jameis Winston won't be charged in rape case 4 min ago
- Fast food workers protest, want $15 an hour
- US teacher killed in Benghazi: officials 54 min ago
- Cold snap moving across Southern California
- 2 deputies OK after crash on West 105 Freeway
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct
- The Game raises money for family of slain boy
- Motorcycle officer struck by hit-run driver
- Bratton picked as NYPD commissioner again
- Idaho school bus crash: 1 child killed, 4 hurt 52 min ago
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- Manhattan Toy Quixel baby rattles recalled
- Banksy 'Flower Girl' could fetch up to $300K 35 min ago
- OTRC: 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' official trailer