Los Angeles News
Man stabbed on Blue Line platform in downtown LA
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man was stabbed and wounded on the Blue Line platform in downtown Los Angeles on Friday, a sheriff's spokesman said.
Authorities said the man was stabbed under the armpit while standing on the platform at the 7th and Figueroa Metro station at 2:06 p.m.
The suspect fled the scene after the stabbing. He was described as a black male, 20 to 25 years old, between 5-foot-6 and 5-foot-8 inches tall, about 160 pounds, with a mustache. He was last seen wearing a skull cap, a long sleeve white shirt and blue jeans. He was also seen carrying a plaid shirt.
The victim was taken to County-USC Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
stabbing, downtown, los angeles news
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- Prop D, limit on pot shops in LA, passes
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- Bear roams around Shadow Hills neighborhood
- LA city attorney race: Mike Feuer wins
- Ron Galperin wins LA city controller race
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- Sleep remedies for a better night's rest 13 min ago
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10
- 'Captain Kangaroo' treasures now on sale
14 min ago