Los Angeles News
Man stabbed on Blue Line platform in downtown LA
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man was stabbed and wounded on the Blue Line platform in downtown Los Angeles on Friday, a sheriff's spokesman said.
Authorities said the man was stabbed under the armpit while standing on the platform at the 7th and Figueroa Metro station at 2:06 p.m.
The suspect fled the scene after the stabbing. He was described as a black male, 20 to 25 years old, between 5-foot-6 and 5-foot-8 inches tall, about 160 pounds, with a mustache. He was last seen wearing a skull cap, a long sleeve white shirt and blue jeans. He was also seen carrying a plaid shirt.
The victim was taken to County-USC Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
stabbing, downtown, los angeles news
- Deputies gun down armed man during fight
- Loot-seeking vandals trash Palmdale church
- Calif. law takes effect on microstamping guns
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- 1 arrested, 2 outstanding after VC pursuit
- IE woman punches officer, tries to take Taser
- Deputies rescue stranded Swedish family
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Tornadoes sweep across Kansas and Oklahoma
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- Beckham in tears as he bids farewell to Paris
- 'Star Trek' tops box office with $70.6M debut
- Swift to perform at Billboard Music Awards
- OTRC: Jennifer Lawrence's accused stalker arrested
- Powerball: Lone winning ticket sold in FL
13 min ago