Los Angeles News
Man stabbed on Blue Line platform in downtown LA
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man was stabbed and wounded on the Blue Line platform in downtown Los Angeles on Friday, a sheriff's spokesman said.
Authorities said the man was stabbed under the armpit while standing on the platform at the 7th and Figueroa Metro station at 2:06 p.m.
The suspect fled the scene after the stabbing. He was described as a black male, 20 to 25 years old, between 5-foot-6 and 5-foot-8 inches tall, about 160 pounds, with a mustache. He was last seen wearing a skull cap, a long sleeve white shirt and blue jeans. He was also seen carrying a plaid shirt.
The victim was taken to County-USC Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
stabbing, downtown, los angeles news
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle 11 min ago
- Holiday shipping deadlines quickly approaching 17 min ago
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Campus cop fatally shoots Texas student
- Icy storm persists, disrupts travel in east US 52 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Torre, La Russa, Cox elected to Hall of Fame 42 min ago
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis