Los Angeles News
Construction brings 405 Freeway lane closures
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- There will be more lane closures on the northbound 405 Freeway Friday night due to construction of the Mulholland Bridge.
The construction will take place through the Sepulveda Pass, closing northbound lanes between Getty Center Drive and the 101 Freeway. Full lane closures begin at 10 p.m., with a full northbound closure beginning at 12 a.m. and reopening at 5 a.m.
Sepulveda Boulevard will remain open during the closure times and will be used as a detour.
The bridge construction is expected to continue for a month, which may require additional closures.
I-405 closure, los angeles news
- Oklahoma tornado: Recovery effort under way
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day 10 min ago
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- UC hospital workers strike over understaffing
- Former IRS chief knew little about targeting 15 min ago
- NKorea on day 3 of short-range weapon launches
- abcnews: Apple CEO defends offshore tax policy
- Heart rate fitness tool helps burn calories 15 min ago
- 'DWTS': Zendaya holds lead in final four
- OTRC: 2013 Cannes fashion: celebs don white (Poll)