Los Angeles News
Construction brings 405 Freeway lane closures
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- There will be more lane closures on the northbound 405 Freeway Friday night due to construction of the Mulholland Bridge.
The construction will take place through the Sepulveda Pass, closing northbound lanes between Getty Center Drive and the 101 Freeway. Full lane closures begin at 10 p.m., with a full northbound closure beginning at 12 a.m. and reopening at 5 a.m.
Sepulveda Boulevard will remain open during the closure times and will be used as a detour.
The bridge construction is expected to continue for a month, which may require additional closures.
I-405 closure, los angeles news
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break