Los Angeles News
Construction brings 405 Freeway lane closures
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- There will be more lane closures on the northbound 405 Freeway Friday night due to construction of the Mulholland Bridge.
The construction will take place through the Sepulveda Pass, closing northbound lanes between Getty Center Drive and the 101 Freeway. Full lane closures begin at 10 p.m., with a full northbound closure beginning at 12 a.m. and reopening at 5 a.m.
Sepulveda Boulevard will remain open during the closure times and will be used as a detour.
The bridge construction is expected to continue for a month, which may require additional closures.
I-405 closure, los angeles news
- Echo Park apartment fire deemed suspicious
- Woman in newlywed murder agrees to plea deal
- Sriracha distribution on hold for 30 days
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion 4 min ago
- Arleta deadly road rage suspect identified
- Car slams into Ventura house; driver arrested
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor 10 min ago
- abcnews: Arrowhead Stadium victim's family talks
- Australia rejects law allowing gay marriage
- Wal-Mart ban stemmed from alleged threat
- Holiday shopping tips, ideas to save money
- Bale talks 'Hustle,' 'Out of the Furnace'
- OTRC: Lea Michele talks about Cory Monteith (Video)