Los Angeles News
Construction brings 405 Freeway lane closures
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- There will be more lane closures on the northbound 405 Freeway Friday night due to construction of the Mulholland Bridge.
The construction will take place through the Sepulveda Pass, closing northbound lanes between Getty Center Drive and the 101 Freeway. Full lane closures begin at 10 p.m., with a full northbound closure beginning at 12 a.m. and reopening at 5 a.m.
Sepulveda Boulevard will remain open during the closure times and will be used as a detour.
The bridge construction is expected to continue for a month, which may require additional closures.
I-405 closure, los angeles news
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital 27 min ago
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race 7 min ago
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks