Los Angeles News
Military helicopters buzz through LA County
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Military helicopters buzzed through Los Angeles on Friday, catching the attention of many Southern California residents.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said it seemed to be a routine transport of military helicopters from point A to point B, but no further details were available.
Eyewitness News viewers in downtown L.A., Compton and Pasadena reported seeing about 13 military helicopters fly overhead.
"Scared the bejeezus out of us in #Pasadena our house & windows were RUMBLING and RATTLING! phew!," Nicole Biegenzahn Tweeted.
The military choppers were seen practicing maneuvers in downtown L.A. about two weeks ago.
los angeles news
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis