Los Angeles News
Church van hit by suspected drunk driver
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A church van was hit by a suspected drunk driver early Saturday morning, sending twelve people to the hospital.
The accident happened on 6th Street and Western Avenue in Los Angeles' Koreatown. The van from New Life Vision Church suffered rear-end and side damage. The front end of the BMW was crushed.
Twelve people were taken to the hospital. Eleven received minor injuries, but one victim was in critical condition.
Police say one person was taken into custody on DUI charges.
accident, koreatown, dui, los angeles news
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world 11 min ago
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow 59 min ago
- Unemployment falls to 7 pct, 203K jobs added
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario 27 min ago
- Suspect injured in El Monte police shooting
- Joseph Gatto's stolen jewelry pieces sought
- Missing Pasadena City College hiker found
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city
- World Cup: US to play Ghana, Portugal, Germany 8 min ago
- McDonald's accidentally gives cash to couple
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Kelly Clarkson talks baby names (Video)