Los Angeles News
Church van hit by suspected drunk driver
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A church van was hit by a suspected drunk driver early Saturday morning, sending twelve people to the hospital.
The accident happened on 6th Street and Western Avenue in Los Angeles' Koreatown. The van from New Life Vision Church suffered rear-end and side damage. The front end of the BMW was crushed.
Twelve people were taken to the hospital. Eleven received minor injuries, but one victim was in critical condition.
Police say one person was taken into custody on DUI charges.
accident, koreatown, dui, los angeles news
- Burglary suspects sexually assault woman
- Sex offender arrested for sex with minor
- Boy brings loaded gun to Garden Grove school
- NYPD Twitter backlash spreads to LAPD
- Man tries to lure Culver City girl into car
- TSA responds to case on disabled LAX passenger
- $20K reward offered in unsolved Compton murder
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- South Korea ferry death toll reaches 156
- abcnews: McCann probers focus on child sex attacker
- 6.7-mag. quake off British Columbia coast
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies in accident
- Jay Z, Beyonce Rose Bowl concert approved
- OTRC: Jodie Foster weds partner Alexandra Hedison