Los Angeles News
Church van hit by suspected drunk driver
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A church van was hit by a suspected drunk driver early Saturday morning, sending twelve people to the hospital.
The accident happened on 6th Street and Western Avenue in Los Angeles' Koreatown. The van from New Life Vision Church suffered rear-end and side damage. The front end of the BMW was crushed.
Twelve people were taken to the hospital. Eleven received minor injuries, but one victim was in critical condition.
Police say one person was taken into custody on DUI charges.
accident, koreatown, dui, los angeles news
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break