Los Angeles News
Stuntman injured during Mountain Dew commercial shoot in Elysian Park
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A stuntman is being treated for serious burns after an explosion during a film shoot in the Elysian Park Area.
Fire officials say the blast occurred on Friday during filming for a Mountain Dew commercial.
The 28-year-old man is said to be in critical condition with injuries to his face, chest and arm.
An investigator said the stuntman may have been working with black powder when it exploded.
explosion, los angeles news
- The Game raises money for family of slain boy
- Motorcycle officer struck by hit-run driver
- LAPD seeing fewer qualified applicants
- LA council OKs restrictions on e-cig sellers
- UCLA police seek sexual battery suspect
- Cold front moving across Southern California
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- 'Top Gun' woman tapped for Pentagon no. 2 job
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film