Los Angeles News
Stuntman injured during Mountain Dew commercial shoot in Elysian Park
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A stuntman is being treated for serious burns after an explosion during a film shoot in the Elysian Park Area.
Fire officials say the blast occurred on Friday during filming for a Mountain Dew commercial.
The 28-year-old man is said to be in critical condition with injuries to his face, chest and arm.
An investigator said the stuntman may have been working with black powder when it exploded.
explosion, los angeles news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 18 min ago
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 3-car crash 3 min ago
- Nurse stabbed at Sylmar hospital; 1 arrested
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy in Harbor City
- Driver smashes car into Fillmore dollar store
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role