Los Angeles News
Stuntman injured during Mountain Dew commercial shoot in Elysian Park
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A stuntman is being treated for serious burns after an explosion during a film shoot in the Elysian Park Area.
Fire officials say the blast occurred on Friday during filming for a Mountain Dew commercial.
The 28-year-old man is said to be in critical condition with injuries to his face, chest and arm.
An investigator said the stuntman may have been working with black powder when it exploded.
explosion, los angeles news
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital 26 min ago
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race 6 min ago
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks