Los Angeles News
South Gate building catches fire; no injuries
SOUTH GATE, Calif. (KABC) -- A fire engulfed a commercial building on Firestone Boulevard and Lotta Avenue in South Gate Saturday morning.
The blaze started at about 12:30 a.m. Flames could be seen shooting out of the building and the roof as firefighters poured water on the fire.
It took firefighters half an hour to put out the fire.
There was no word on what started the fire. No injuries were reported.
south gate, fire, los angeles news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large 31 min ago
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct
- Cold snap moving across Southern California 3 min ago
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Oscar Isaac can relate to 'Llewyn Davis'
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
6 min ago