Los Angeles News
LA drug bust nets $100M in drugs, $400K cash
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- There was a major drug bust that netted an estimated $100 million worth of PCP and nearly $400,000 in cash. It was all seized at multiple locations in Los Angeles and Culver City.
The huge cache of PCP totaled about $10 million individual doses, which sold for between $10 and $20 each.
The bust came after a man and women were arrested at a UPS store where they were allegedly trying to ship narcotics.
Authorities believe the drug ring included at least 10 people locally and that it was distributing to Texas, New York and Washington D.C.
drug war, los angeles news
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack 25 min ago
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- Cat rescued from 91 Fwy divider in Riverside 37 min ago
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer 21 min ago
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
10 min ago