Los Angeles News
Pipe bursts, floods Pasadena apartment building
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- Crews were cleaning up on Tuesday after some major flooding at a 15-story apartment building in a Pasadena.
The fire department was called to the 200 block of Cordova Street at about 11 p.m. Monday after a pipe burst. Water had poured through the top floor and out of the 14th story ceiling, causing it to collapse.
No one was injured in the incident.
It was unclear if any residents were displaced, and authorities have not yet determined what caused the pipe to burst.
pasadena, flooding, los angeles news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Woman gives $500 to friend who's a single mom
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)