Los Angeles News
North Hollywood standoff ends after 10 hours
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A standoff in North Hollywood that lasted 10 hours came to an end Saturday night.
The 45-year-old suspect was seen leaving a building in the 5900 block of Strohm Avenue in an ambulance. It's not clear if he was injured.
On Friday, the same suspect held police at bay in a seven-hour standoff in Burbank.
In that incident, police recovered weapons, but not the suspect.
Police say the man had threatened two people he apparently knew.
burbank, los angeles news
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified 56 min ago
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- Lancaster woman found dead; sons questioned 5 min ago
- Man found dead after house fire in Orange
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- Judge strikes down Utah's same-sex marriage ban
- abcnews: Service dog sniffs out girl's disease
- London theater collapse: Aging venues safe?
- Harry Potter play in the works by J.K. Rowling
- Casey Kasem conservatorship deal reached
- 9-yr-old FL girl is youngest to bowl 300 game 37 min ago
- OTRC: Phil Robertson's fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future