Los Angeles News
North Hollywood standoff ends after 10 hours
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A standoff in North Hollywood that lasted 10 hours came to an end Saturday night.
The 45-year-old suspect was seen leaving a building in the 5900 block of Strohm Avenue in an ambulance. It's not clear if he was injured.
On Friday, the same suspect held police at bay in a seven-hour standoff in Burbank.
In that incident, police recovered weapons, but not the suspect.
Police say the man had threatened two people he apparently knew.
burbank, los angeles news
- LA gang activity coordinated from Kansas home 49 min ago
- I-5 bridge collapses in Wash.; 3 injured
- Boy Scouts vote to accept openly gay boys
- Palmdale boy allegedly tortured; 2 in custody
- LB regulates loud mufflers w/ electronic sign
- Prize-winning bulldogs stolen from IE home
- 5.7-magnitude earthquake strikes NorCal city
- Covered California announces 13 health plans
- Jodi Arias sentencing: Judge declares mistrial
- abcnews: NY man rescued after month of alleged torture
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- Consumer Reports tests summertime sunscreens
- Katherine Jackson cries, leaves courtroom
- OTRC: Jennifer Aniston plays stripper in 'Millers'
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
17 min ago