Los Angeles News
2 teens found fatally shot in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Two teens were found dead on the 500 block of Bayview Avenue near F Street in Wilmington at approximately 7:30 p.m. Sunday.
A 15-year-old female and a 17-year-old male were found fatally shot at the scene, according to the LAPD Harbor Station.
The two teens were reportedly walking along the sidewalk when a gunman ran up and shot them both.
The teens were boyfriend and girlfriend. They were both pronounced dead at the scene.
Police have stepped-up patrols in the area and a suspect search continued late Sunday night.
The incident was under investigation.
shooting, murder, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures peds 2 min ago
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption
- Jury deadlocks in OC distracted driving case
- 290 missing, 6 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- 3 'pimps' busted for Compton prostitution ring
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later 35 min ago
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break