Los Angeles News
2 teens found fatally shot in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Two teens were found dead on the 500 block of Bayview Avenue near F Street in Wilmington at approximately 7:30 p.m. Sunday.
A 15-year-old female and a 17-year-old male were found fatally shot at the scene, according to the LAPD Harbor Station.
The two teens were reportedly walking along the sidewalk when a gunman ran up and shot them both.
The teens were boyfriend and girlfriend. They were both pronounced dead at the scene.
Police have stepped-up patrols in the area and a suspect search continued late Sunday night.
The incident was under investigation.
shooting, murder, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood 32 min ago
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide 32 min ago
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false 5 min ago
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Crimean, Russian politicians talk referendum
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus' Twitter jabs at Katy Perry