Los Angeles News
Sheriff's deputy fatally shoots suspect in Watts
WATTS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- L.A. County sheriff's detectives were summoned to Watts after a deputy-involved shooting was reported.
A suspect was reported fatally shot on the 10300 block of Lou Dillon Avenue in unincorporated Los Angeles at 2:52 p.m. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
A handgun was recovered, according to the sheriff's department. Two other adult males were detained at the scene. No deputies were injured.
The incident was under investigation.
shooting, deputy-involved shooting, los angeles county sheriff's department, south los angeles, los angeles news
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey 40 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 30 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing 15 min ago
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Oxnard residents burglarize home 1 min ago
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder 19 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail 9 min ago
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan 25 min ago
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months