Los Angeles News
Sheriff's deputy fatally shoots suspect in Watts
WATTS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- L.A. County sheriff's detectives were summoned to Watts after a deputy-involved shooting was reported.
A suspect was reported fatally shot on the 10300 block of Lou Dillon Avenue in unincorporated Los Angeles at 2:52 p.m. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
A handgun was recovered, according to the sheriff's department. Two other adult males were detained at the scene. No deputies were injured.
The incident was under investigation.
shooting, deputy-involved shooting, los angeles county sheriff's department, south los angeles, los angeles news
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Body found in Corona; investigation underway
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston: I have Lupus Myelitis 22 min ago
- Pets of the Week: Chihuahua mixes Nina, Chloe
37 min ago