Los Angeles News
Bellflower fatal crash driver arrested for deaths, DUI
BELLFLOWER, Calif. (KABC) -- A man has been arrested in connection to a fatal crash Saturday night in Bellflower. John Rice was booked on vehicular manslaughter and felony drunken driving charges.
The accident killed a 49-year-old woman and injured her 20-year-old daughter. Her 18-month-old granddaughter was not hurt.
Sheriff's deputies say Rice crashed his Corvette into the victims' SUV, which was pulling into the parking lot of an inn on Alondra Boulevard. Rice suffered moderate injuries.
car crash, los angeles news
- Fast food workers protest, want $15 an hour
- US teacher killed in Benghazi: officials
- The Game raises money for family of slain boy
- Motorcycle officer struck by hit-run driver
- 2 deputies OK after crash on West 105 Freeway
- LAPD seeing fewer qualified applicants
- LA council OKs restrictions on e-cig sellers
- UCLA police seek sexual battery suspect
- Cold snap moving across Southern California
- Bratton picked as NYPD commissioner again
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- OTRC: Beyonce posts bikini pics, goes on vegan diet
- Holiday headaches triggers to watch out for
44 min ago