Los Angeles News
Lennox Little League rejects strip club's donation
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The financially-strapped Lennox Little League has rejected a donation from a local strip club that would have helped save its season.
The Jet Strip gentlemen's club donated $1,200 to the league, but on Tuesday, the strip club's general manager said the money will go elsewhere.
He said he received a phone call from the California district administrator of Little League, Jerry Flory, who said the donation cannot be accepted because of ethics rules.
charity, los angeles news
- Memorial Day: More travelers hitting the road
- First section of new 405 Freeway lane opens
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- Disneyland holding Monstrous 'All-Nighter'
- 405 North crash, fuel spill snarls traffic
- Fatal S. LA drive-by shooting suspects sought
- LA gang activity coordinated from Kansas home
- 5.7-magnitude earthquake strikes NorCal city
- Deputies shoot, killed armed man in Compton 45 min ago
- Covered California announces 13 health plans
- NASA wants astronauts on asteroid by 2021
- abcnews: NY man rescued after month of alleged torture
- Amanda Bynes arrested in NYC on pot charge
- OTRC: 'Hangover 3,' 'Fast & Furious 6' film reviews
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
58 min ago