Los Angeles News
Lennox Little League rejects strip club's donation
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The financially-strapped Lennox Little League has rejected a donation from a local strip club that would have helped save its season.
The Jet Strip gentlemen's club donated $1,200 to the league, but on Tuesday, the strip club's general manager said the money will go elsewhere.
He said he received a phone call from the California district administrator of Little League, Jerry Flory, who said the donation cannot be accepted because of ethics rules.
charity, los angeles news
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment 16 min ago
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- Hollywood burglary suspects caught on camera
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Yellowstone supervolcano bigger than thought
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
4 min ago