Los Angeles News
Man stabbed dead in Lynwood neighborhood
LYNWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- Homicide detectives are investigating the stabbing death of a man in a residential neighborhood in Lynwood early Sunday.
Los Angeles County sheriff's investigators say the stabbing happened about 12:40 a.m. in the 3300 block of Louise Street.
The motive for the attack remains unclear and no arrests have been made.
Anyone with information is asked to call the sheriff's Homicide Bureau at (323) 890-5500.
stabbing, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Castaic-area brush fire nears containment
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- OC church burglary suspect in custody
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Virginia parade crash injures up to 60 people
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- OTRC: Jennifer Lopez debuts 'Live It Up' video