Los Angeles News
Norwalk shooting victim in critical condition
NORWALK, Calif. (KABC) -- A search is under way for the suspects who shot and critically wounded a teenage boy in Norwalk.
The shooting happened on the 11900 block of Firestone Boulevard at about 6:40 p.m. Wednesday. Deputies say the teenager was near a business when two men confronted him.
One or both suspects shot the teen several times before taking off. The victim was rushed to an area hospital in critical condition.
Authorities believe the shooting may be gang related. The boy's identity was not immediately released.
shooting, gang activity, los angeles news
- The Game raises money for family of slain boy
- Motorcycle officer struck by hit-run driver
- LAPD seeing fewer qualified applicants
- LA council OKs restrictions on e-cig sellers
- UCLA police seek sexual battery suspect
- Cold front moving across Southern California
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- US teacher killed in Benghazi: officials 5 min ago
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets 41 min ago
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film