Los Angeles News
2 missing 12-year-olds from Pasadena found at Gold Line station
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- Two missing 12 year olds from Pasadena were found at the Gold Line station Monday morning.
Daniela Cano and Joshua Vasquez were found unharmed at the Memorial Park train stop after being spotted by train operators. The children have since been returned to their parents.
Vasquez said the two were headed to Olvera Street to spend the day, which is where police initially suspected the two were heading. Vasquez and Cano were first reported missing Saturday by their parents. Witnesses say they last saw the pair leaving a party that night.
In the time they were missing, Vasquez and Cano allege they spent their time around the Rose Bowl in the hidden walking trails prior to going to the Gold Line.
missing person, pasadena, los angeles news
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic 53 min ago
- $20K reward offered in unsolved Compton murder 40 min ago
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house 45 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies
- Suspicious bag found on the tarmac at LAX
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors