Los Angeles News
Glendale lockdown: Police arrest 4 suspects
GLENDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- Police say they have arrested four suspects who fled into a Glendale neighborhood after a brief pursuit.
Police say the incident began at about 11:30 a.m. Tuesday. Due to an increase in residential burglaries, police had certain areas under surveillance, but when officers tried to stop a possible suspect vehicle, the vehicle took off.
At the end of the pursuit, the suspects jumped into the wash and then ran north onto Paula Avenue. Officers believed the suspects were behind a residence.
All streets in the area were closed as police searched for the suspects. Police say guns were taken in past burglaries, so they believed the suspects were armed.
standoff, car chase, burglary, los angeles news
- Authorities investigate body found in Laguna Hills
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital
- Mega Millions jackpot rockets to $425 million 21 min ago
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- 24 students arrested in school drug ring case
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- San Diego cross memorial removal ordered
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Newtown priest speaks out on shooting
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Beyonce releases surprise album on iTunes 3 min ago
- OTRC: Bradley Cooper talks 'American Hustle'
- Pasadena teen gets new family for holidays
39 min ago