Los Angeles News
134 Freeway to see periodic repairs after tanker fire
GLENDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- The commute through Glendale may be periodically disrupted due to repairs following a tanker fire on the 134 Freeway over the weekend.
At various times, lanes may be shut down at the junction of the 134 and the 5 freeways. The lane closures are expected at night through Saturday. Scorched asphalt and bridge and guard rails need to be replaced.
A car slammed into the back of a gasoline tanker Saturday night, causing the fire. The driver of the car was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving. The damage is estimated at $250,000.
fire, lapd, california highway patrol, car crash, road closure, los angeles news
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape 9 min ago
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap 13 min ago
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Pro-Russian insurgents ignore diplomatic deal
- Sub scours ocean for missing Malaysian jet
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)