Los Angeles News
134 Freeway to see periodic repairs after tanker fire
GLENDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- The commute through Glendale may be periodically disrupted due to repairs following a tanker fire on the 134 Freeway over the weekend.
At various times, lanes may be shut down at the junction of the 134 and the 5 freeways. The lane closures are expected at night through Saturday. Scorched asphalt and bridge and guard rails need to be replaced.
A car slammed into the back of a gasoline tanker Saturday night, causing the fire. The driver of the car was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving. The damage is estimated at $250,000.
fire, lapd, california highway patrol, car crash, road closure, los angeles news
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait 45 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- CIA improperly searched network, says senator
- Japan tsunami disasters: 3rd anniversary 46 min ago
- Men's Wearhouse buys Jos. A. Bank for $1.8M 23 min ago
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- OTRC: Elisabeth Moss: Armisen marriage 'traumatic'